KD6CQS.com




THE OFFICIAL 147.450 FLAMEBOOK!

450 Sunday Night Trivia
With your host Sue KD6UVD
8PM Pacific

Listen to 147.450 LIVE:



Email 450Renegaderadio@gmail.com for repeater donations.
Email flamebook@gmx.com for Flamebook issues.




16,806 Entries
Neckbolts' Nightmare 
13 hours ago

Comments:
Buzz and Ham Sandwich should go to Cuddeback together. Two of the biggest blowhards on 2 meters would make for a great No-Show.


Ham Sandwich 
03/26

Comments:
I did have a thought. My thought being that my mere exhistence on Flamebook irritates you to no end.


Ham Sandwich 
03/25

Comments:
I think I just had a thought




Hammy Sammy 
03/25

Comments:
> Sir Hammy Sammy, (better??)

Ehhh... a bit ostentatious... Hammy Sammy is fine.

> SO sensitive to being called SPAMMY? Exactly why is that?

LOL, no. What we call each other on the Flamebook does not, in fact, echo in eternity.

> You seem to so easily feign umbrage at such a small thing.

I was merely pointing out that the volume of material on this site regarding this individual who doesn't seem to use either the 435 or the 450 repeaters seems excessive vis-a-vis comments that actually have to do with the 435 and 450 repeaters.

> Only you know why but probably overly sensitive about having other Flamebook pseudonyms discovered?

I really don't comment using names other than Hammy Sammy, though a couple of the obviously fake "Buzz" comments are mine. The recent one saying Debbie Gibson has manly hands, for instance.

I've been around for a few years, and I can't say that it's the only name I used. I couldn't tell you a name I might have used a couple of years ago. Put it this way: if you're bound and determine to search the thousands of pages of posts starting somewhere in, roughly, 2016 when I first started frequenting the site and you can point to a comment you think is one of mine using another name and it's actually a comment I authored, I'll be glad to own up to it.

> Just a wild guess but jeez you sure poured out a bucket of paragraphs for someone accusing us of spamming. We'll call your bluff and raise you by 20 or so more words.

One should use the amount of words necessary to make their point. Accusing you of spamming was more incidental to your suggestion that I was the spammer rather than the main thrust of my previous comment.

> The “volume of comments” is commensurate with all of JMM’s silly activities but you sure are starting to act like one of JMM’s defender minions.

I have no way of gauging what his "silly activities" truly are based solely on comments posted here. That's not to say the situation isn't exactly as you suggest, only that a third party such as myself going on nothing but your comments has no reason to believe your comments merely because you say so.

I monitor 435 and 450. Ostensibly, this website is about 435 and 450. I hear almost no commentary about JMM, other than that coming from Chris Pulse. So when I see a bunch of seeming junk on this site about this JMM character, and I attempt to cross-reference that with other items on the internet, I come up empty.

I don't like to dismiss people out of hand, but that's hard not to do when said people launch personal attacks simply because you question them - or in this case attribute their activities undertaken anonymously to the sole individual you can point to saying similar [or even the exact same] things.

You seem like a bright chap - much moreso than the Pulse-baby - so I'm willing to submit that my initial reaction may not have been correct. So, apologies on that.

> Since you are not the audience for the posts your vote simply doesn’t count.

I disagree, but it's an irrelevant point.

> The moderator has no issues with us exposing what JMM is all about and often leaves our posts at the top of the page for days.

I suspect that's a result more of the moderator's time constraints and the slowing of activity on the site since Henry's demise and YDO/RJI going silent. Not that less activity is a bad thing; in the past there has been a shit-ton of spam here that served little, if any, purpose ["YDO keep on sucking" posts, and ASCII dick-pics, for instance], and often hindered higher quality discussion such as ours.

> To quote your own words “..this site exists for the roasting of goofy hams”.

True, but that's supposed to be within the context of 435 and 450.

> So again, your displeasure is irrelevant as JMM is certainly a major goofbrain ham.

Displeasure? I would say confusion.

And, as I said, I would be willing to take your word for it on JMM, were more information provided.

> So why do you refer to Pulse as a faggot?

There really aren't that many reasons to refer to someone as a faggot, yes?

> Some sort of repressed homosexuality given how upset you became while being nudged regarding your fixation with his orientation.

Not at all, though found it odd that you'd be so focused on that extremely minor aspect of that post such that you'd repeat yourself multiple times in somewhat vulgar fashion merely because I referred to someone as a faggot.

> Was calling him a “faggot” supposed to achieve something?

Just an insult, really. I'm not sure why it provoked such a reaction in you.

> Sure seems to “merely” bother you more than Pulse.

That suggests he's here and a part of the conversation; is he?

> More and more your words sound like one of JMM’s minions whom he dispatches to carry out tasks that he wishes to keep his fingerprints off of.

Does he/do they do that?

To the extent his so-called minions do as you suggest, I wonder why they would?

From everything you say about him, he's the sort of person people emigrate to avoid. So how is it that he's capable of gathering minions under his banner in the first place, let alone getting them to act on his behalf in the way you describe?

Again, I'm not saying you're wrong about the guy, but it sounds to me [given the lack of supporting evidence] like you greatly over-estimate his abilities.

> Who else really gives a damn about what is posted on Flamebook and takes the time to crank out 567 words’...

Not to put too fine a point on it but, well... you.

And did you really take the time to cut/paste my comment into a .doc file to get a word count?

> ...worth of bitching about commentary revealing the polar opposite of KA6JMM being any sort of harmless ham.

Huh?

I don't recall suggesting he was "harmless", merely that the volume of your commentary about his alleged activities seems out-of-proportion to what is data is available for independent verification.

> If you’ve truly never heard much about JMM then you’ve not worked that hard to discover any evidence. It shouldn’t be so hard to find out why he was banned twice from 435...

LOL... Well, I don't know that being "banned" from 435 is all that meaningful of a thing. Honestly, it's like being banned from QRZ; you don't really have to do anything "wrong" or break a "rule" [I thought Roger only had 1 rule, right?].

Wasn't Darin Jones [current 435 control operator and VOIP user] banned from 435 both under the stewardship of Gary Elmer and Christina?

Wasn't W6OF effectively banned merely because Roger didn't like that he talked about CBD oil - while Roger was peddling the idea of a all-carb, no-protein diet that no legitimate authority anywhere has ever suggested, even for professional athletes?

Wasn't Boof-Boy-Buzz banned by UBP for revealing information about the Mike Graham funeral that was PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE?

That isn't to say Buzz, OF or UBP aren't goofball hams the way your JMM is a goofball ham, merely that the only reason person might be banned from a repeater is that they say things the repeater owner doesn't like.

Ham radio, be it ham radio clubs, repeaters or websites, is mostly a popularity contest. It doesn't so much matter what you say or how you say it, but whether or not you're part of the "in" crowd. Look at how many people Riley Hollingsworth targeted for some sort of enforcement action during his tenure as SCARE, then look at the sort of people he DIDN'T target for the same action, despite their on and off air behavior being worse.

> ...and also from CLARA, SPARC and W6CDW.

So you - or the other "legion" of fleas - have said. Numerous times.

What I've never seen in any of those comments is what specifically was the reason [either the actual reason or the purported reason] he was kicked off of those repeaters.

> So obviously you’ve made little effort on the ol’ “UseNet”.

Why do you put it in quotes? I know it's now referred to in archival form as Google Groups [though people can still use it], but when it was the primary means by which people communicated the way they now use forums and social media, it was referred to as "UseNet" [or UseNet Newsgroups]. Surely you know that.

> At the least you'd understand where his nickname "SnitchBoy" came from.

Obvious someone - who? - believes he "snitched" on them [to whom? Why?].

> Besides, he is a fanatic about removing any traces of himself on the web.

And he does this how, exactly? He doesn't have super powers.

> He loves to bluff site owners and employ quotes of the “Digital Millenium Act”, browbeating them into removing content about himself.

I suppose that would depend on the content. A lot of people are able to get digital imagery of themselves removed on the [legal] basis that they're not public figures, but in my opinion - FWIW - all amateur radio operators are, at the very least, limited-purpose public figures insofar as it concerns their on-air behavior.

That's more a factor of website owners not wanting to be bothered with nonsense rather than any great prowess on his part.

> But there’s lots of ways around that tomfoolery.

You're right.

> If you knew anybody on SPARC at all they could tell you how he tried to mislead LEOs into thinking he was in “law enforcement”

If true, do you know how many goofball hams have claimed that? Ever heard of WA7BZI? He claims that all his transmissions are copyrighted [clearly he doesn't understand the pecuniary interest rules governing amateur radio] and that he'd sue anyone who rebroadcasted his comments.

To the extent you might be interested, he's filed zero lawsuits on that matter - which should give you an idea of how many he's prevailed in.

That's a lot like amateurs saying they're going to sue others for "defamation". That's a particularly funny claim, particularly coming from amateurs that have been convicted of felonies [and who, as such, shouldn't actually have amateur radio licenses, but never-mind that now].

> ...or how he would claim to be an electronics engineer at Hughes aircraft when he was a technician or all of the other smorgasbord of lies he kept ready to fluff up his ham radio stature.

So wait... he did work at Hughes? As a "technician"? As opposed to an "electronics engineer"?

Honestly I don't understand why anyone would think that made a difference as far as it concerns amateur radio.

I mean, I know that goofy amateurs like to pretend being an "engineer" means something, at least when it's them or their friends. K1MAN was a legit PE and knew more about the nuts and bolts of amateur radio than his loudest detractors could ever hope to.

And yet he was a dunce when it came to dealing with the Commission and he lost his license as a result.

> If you worked a little harder you could find out how he was constantly on W6CDW giving out BB’s home address...

Which anyone can find in the ULS, even if they currently use a P.O. Box.

> ...threatening to write letters to BB's employers...

Generally that's over a line for me, if he actually did it. I'm not sure who "BB" was employed by, or why his amateur radio activities would be relevant, but there are limited situations where that might be a proper response. If someone were a candidate for public office, or perhaps a public figure in, let's say, law enforcement, and he was observed interfering with someone's communications and making harassing, vulgar remarks and threatening them... would it not be proper to, perhaps, report that behavior to their employer?

> ...and accusing BB of jamming W6CDW.

Pretty much everyone in amateur radio accuses everyone they don't like of "jamming". With very few exceptions [Gerritsen jamming the Coast Guard, for instance], "jamming" in amateur radio is merely an irritation, and rarely rises to the level of something life-threatening or criminal.

It's not nice, sure.

Again, if you're not in the "in" crowd, people are going to be upset with you. N6ZKZ talks over people and he's literally Hitler, but his girlfriend Tom Prager talks over people all day using VOIP and that's okay.

> Lord knows how many times he drove by BB’s house.

This implies some degree of "stalking" [for lack of a better term].

Explain the substantive difference between this sort of behavior and "T-hunting".

I only ask because Brandon Boyles was banned from 435 for "taking it of the air" and was accused of "stalking" by the Pragers because he sat in a public parking lot near their house and made recordings of their jamming transmissions to prove that they were interfering on 435. When he presented it to Roger, he was accused of "taking it off the air". More recently, multiple unnamed operators allegedly visited the supposed apartment of someone they accused of jamming, allegedly did some sort of "t-hunting" [I've seen no evidence] and Tom Prager was very happy to put that address out [for everyone to go and find out who lived there] on the air with Roger's blessing. Remember, Roger has put out "bounties" on alleged jammers before. But they termed all of this "t-hunting" rather than "stalking".

> Just some of the numerous reasons JMM was banned from SPARC and CDW

So he did what all these other people [SPARC people are big into the "t-hunting" thing too, though they're a bit more tight-lipped about it than 435 bozos] do, but he did it while not being part of the "in" crowd. Got it.

> ...and also the reason he goes ballistic when his “secret” hideout in Washington was exposed.

I don't feel all that bad for him, but on that point, giving out a person's PI [even if it isn't truly personal] is either wrong or right.

It's not "wrong" when one person does it, and suddenly okay because they did it first.

> As for what we post, who needs new “material” when what is employed is 100% guaranteed to get his attention?

Really? He's commenting here? I'd like to hear his take on all of this. I'm curious as to whether he comes off as reasonable or something along the lines of babbling blowhard like ZKZ.

> Before we came along the only pictures on Flamebook were Teletype quality ASCII dick pictures.

That's true.

> JMM’s written numerous nasty (and toothless) letters to the Flamebook admin, demanding all sorts of legalese nonsense, wanting posts removed and he has been ignored.

I seriously doubt the Flamebook Admin is impressed with his armchair lawyering, not that anyone should be. Still, that in and of itself doesn't account for the lack of information elsewhere on the tubes.

> In the same long breath you defend WBJ and JMM?

I'm discussing, not defending.

> Very odd given WBJ’s constant illegal jamming of the WARFA Net...

The WARFA Net is jammed by numerous people.

WBJ hasn't even been on the air recently and yet WARFA still gets crushed all across the nation - a consequence of attempting to monopolize three different frequencies three times per week and employing a system of mostly unidentified "relay" ops so that a bunch of people who are too close to hear each other can have their inane "check-ins" relayed to the other half by a goofball ham in MI who since 2015 has spent at least 15 minutes of every net reviling WBJ while not acknowledging him for a rebuttal.

We needn't delve too deeply into WARFA's hypocrisy in allowing blatantly bigoted operators like the aforementioned WA7BZI or the vile-in-every-way-a-person-can-be-vile KW6BUZ to use the WARFA net to personally attack WBJ using the most disgusting bigoted language.

> ...and JMM’s jamming of SPARC.

I've never heard JMM "jam" SPARC. That's not to say he hasn't. It would be nice to hear an example. You're a premium Broadcastify user I suspect. Perhaps you could post a link to such a recording?

As to this, "jamming"... Is this something that's confirmed with tangible, verifiable evidence, or is it just an unsubstantiated claim from someone who dislikes him?

Also, what's "jamming"? Playing music or recordings over top of existing traffic or merely trying to take part in the conversation per terms of his license grant which don't give exclusivity on any frequency to any station at any time and require all frequencies to be shared? Is it attempting to key up to rebut something that's being said about you, even if others don't want you there [which really doesn't mean anything]?

Please, you've got to differentiate a forbidden act under Part 97 from merely not being part of the "in" crowd.

> Birds of a feather.

Perhaps. I'm not dismissing it I'm merely trying to engage you in meaningful conversation on the topic.

> 73's, it was fun hearing from you as opposed to the internet tough guy Spam Hamwich. Stay safe from COVID-19 out there, whoever you really are.

And to you as well, sir. I think you might find we're closer in opinion on the topic than you may think.

HS

> An invitation only Legion

I like how you threw that out there... Might that be a tacit invitation? A always like to roast a deserving ham... HO HO!


Ham Sandwich 
03/25

Comments:
It appears I have struck a nerve.


KA6JMM's Dark Fleas 
03/24

Comments:
Sir Hammy Sammy, (better??)

SO sensitive to being called SPAMMY? Exactly why is that? You seem to so easily feign umbrage at such a small thing. Only you know why but probably overly sensitive about having other Flamebook pseudonyms discovered? Just a wild guess but jeez you sure poured out a bucket of paragraphs for someone accusing us of spamming. We'll call your bluff and raise you by 20 or so more words.

The “volume of comments” is commensurate with all of JMM’s silly activities but you sure are starting to act like one of JMM’s defender minions. Since you are not the audience for the posts your vote simply doesn’t count. The moderator has no issues with us exposing what JMM is all about and often leaves our posts at the top of the page for days. To quote your own words “..this site exists for the roasting of goofy hams”. So again, your displeasure is irrelevant as JMM is certainly a major goofbrain ham.

So why do you refer to Pulse as a faggot? Some sort of repressed homosexuality given how upset you became while being nudged regarding your fixation with his orientation. Was calling him a “faggot” supposed to achieve something? Sure seems to “merely” bother you more than Pulse.

More and more your words sound like one of JMM’s minions whom he dispatches to carry out tasks that he wishes to keep his fingerprints off of. Who else really gives a damn about what is posted on Flamebook and takes the time to crank out 567 words’ worth of bitching about commentary revealing the polar opposite of KA6JMM being any sort of harmless ham.

If you’ve truly never heard much about JMM then you’ve not worked that hard to discover any evidence. It shouldn’t be so hard to find out why he was banned twice from 435, and also from CLARA, SPARC and W6CDW. So obviously you’ve made little effort on the ol’ “UseNet”. At the least you'd understand where his nickname "SnitchBoy" came from.

Besides, he is a fanatic about removing any traces of himself on the web. He loves to bluff site owners and employ quotes of the “Digital Millenium Act”, browbeating them into removing content about himself. But there’s lots of ways around that tomfoolery.

If you knew anybody on SPARC at all they could tell you how he tried to mislead LEOs into thinking he was in “law enforcement”, or how he would claim to be an electronics engineer at Hughes aircraft when he was a technician or all of the other smorgasbord of lies he kept ready to fluff up his ham radio stature. If you worked a little harder you could find out how he was constantly on W6CDW giving out BB’s home address, threatening to write letters to BB's employers and accusing BB of jamming W6CDW. Lord knows how many times he drove by BB’s house. Just some of the numerous reasons JMM was banned from SPARC and CDW and also the reason he goes ballistic when his “secret” hideout in Washington was exposed. He wants to live by the sword but is a pussy when he’s poked by the same sword that mentions his “secret” Wildomar address, lol.

As for what we post, who needs new “material” when what is employed is 100% guaranteed to get his attention? Before we came along the only pictures on Flamebook were Teletype quality ASCII dick pictures. But again, you are not our audience. JMM’s written numerous nasty (and toothless) letters to the Flamebook admin, demanding all sorts of legalese nonsense, wanting posts removed and he has been ignored.

In the same long breath you defend WBJ and JMM? Very odd given WBJ’s constant illegal jamming of the WARFA Net and JMM’s jamming of SPARC. Birds of a feather.

73's, it was fun hearing from you as opposed to the internet tough guy Spam Hamwich. Stay safe from COVID-19 out there, whoever you really are.

The Dark Fleas
An invitation only Legion



Richard "Buzz" Clark 
03/24

Comments:
Wait, so OGM actually IS the gobblecock guy?


Ham Sandwich 
03/24

Comments:
Not only do I know how to spell keyb'ard but here is the definition of keyb'ard from my hillbilly Websters Dikshunary but I've only ever seen number 3

Definition of keyb'ard

1a : a bank of keys on a musicul instrument (such as a pianer) that usually consisted of maybe seven white and somewheres around five raised black keys to the octavey sound
b : a musicul instrument that is played by means of a keyb'ard
2 : a group of system-ati-cally arranged keys by which a machine or deevice is operated a compooter keyboard
3 : a board on which keys for locks are hung




Hammy Sammy 
03/24

Comments:
I don't believe "Buzz is a Gobblecock" Guy is the real OGM, but I know for a fact that "Buzz is a Gobblecock" Guy is a MODEL amateur radio operator.


Hammy Sammy 
03/24

Comments:
"Spammy"? I think if you examine the volume of comments you leave on this site illustrating your obsession with JMM [who doesn't use either 435 or 50]vis-a-vis my comments that actually center on the 435/450 repeaters, it becomes obvious who the true "spammer" is - to the extent the term is accurate given the nature of this site, which exists for the roasting of goofy hams.

Also... what's with this thing where you imagine I'm in a gay relationship with Pulse? You felt compelled to suggest such a thing multiple times in your comment, which suggests a fixation on the topic... Which is kind of odd considering I merely referred to him as "faggot Pulse".

That's really odd behavior on your part, my friend - particularly given your obsession with JMM.

I'm not exactly sure how I'd characterize your commentary about the man, but it's hardly in the character of legitimate criticism of a limited-purpose public figure.

As to the rest of your response, well... I've never heard a REAL person - other than Chris Pulse - whine about JMM.

I'm not disputing the possibility that the guy could be a genuine LID, and were I to have actual evidence of that I'd be glad to roast him right along with you, but it would seem that if he were what you suggest that he is - a member of the, "W6WBJ Asshole Club" - and if your "dark fleas" truly are "legion", then I should have no problem gleaning some accurate information about this character from the Internet.

I mean, you put him on par with Billy the Bill Collector. If I do a web search for W6WBJ, there's a mountain of documentation about him. Sure, a lot of it is nonsense, but there's plenty of accurate info about him to be found.

By contrast, doing a web search for KA6JMM yields... nothing - aside from the mountain of spam posted to this website - by you.

[Pulse?]

Other than a couple of run-of-the-mill amateur radio items, it's almost like he doesn't exist. For as long as he's been around, you'd think the old UseNet would be full of references to him, and yet there are a mere three results under his call, and all of them are mundane.

Given all that, you should be able to see why it seems more likely that rather than a "legion" of followers, he has merely you - who may or may not be Chris Pulse who, again, I only bring up because he's the ONLY person I've ever heard mention JMM.

In closing, as I said I'm happy to join in with the so-called "dark fleas" in making fun of a super-LID - although I'd prefer to not refer to myself as a "dark flea" as the name is just kind of... well, stupid... and gross-sounding - to the extent you can serve up some accurate information regarding this creature's exploits...

But, like I said, if you're going to speak of him in the same breath as W6WBJ - who actually isn't really an asshole at all - then I should be able to see a record of his exploits, and not just a bunch of poorly 'shopped pictures of an older-model Jeep. Seriously, how many times are you going to post that SAME picture? Really, you need some new material, bruh.

73, and stay safe out there.


MAKE 435 IRRELEVANT AGAIN 
03/24

Comments:
Oops too late.
Roger runs 435 like gavin runs california

HOWS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU?

by the way.. ogm is a faggot
N6ogm is a roger bly cock loving faggot
Ogm and roger find a dumpster and they pump
Ogm wears a red skirt..and roger wears a blue skirt..

They call it "debasing"
I mean " debating"


Ham Sandwich 
03/23

Comments:
At least I can spell keyboard.


OGM is the GobbleCock Voice 
03/23

Comments:
I've known OGM since he was with our old Pirate Radio Group on CB. I like him and recognized his voice instantly. He's doing it for a big prank on Buzz even though he has always been friendly with Buzz

SPARC isn't the Gobblecock although they do tolerate Buzz

JMM isn't the Gobblecock as he is too busy jamming SPARC

BB isn't the Gobblecock as he treats BUZZ fairly

Ham Sandwich is a lazy fucktard hiding behind a keybard



That is all, ovuh


Who IS the Gobblecock? 
03/23

Comments:
We all know that Buzz is the original Gobblecock, but..

Is SPARC the Gobblecock?
Is JMM the Gobblecock?
Is BB the Gobblecock?
Is ham sandwich the Gobblecock?

Inquiring minds want to know....


KA6JMM's Dark Fleas 
03/22

Comments:
Hammy Spammy

although we are unsure about your gay relationship with the "faggot Pulse", we can assure you that there are dozens of people who JMM has attacked, wronged, insulted or cheated and all of those folks know JMM is an avid reader of Flamebook. When he cannot read Flamebook for himself he instructs his minions to copy and paste the "offending" posts into emails to him.

Just as he cannot give up on ham radio JMM is driven to read Flamebook.

Many of us who oppose JMM's illegal, sneaky and underhanded ways have formed a loose alliance we jokingly nicknamed the Dark Fleas. Some of these folks are people in Wildomar, Lake Elsinore, Romaland, Menifee and Temecula. Being so close to the Hunchback Of Wildomar (JMM) requires that we remain icognito because everyone knows how JMM will write letters with false claims that can endanger the jobs and lives of people that he seeks to inflict his revenge upon.

In closing, we can assure you that your gay friend Pulse is not a member of our JMM fan club and has not authored any of the entertaining messages about the Fat Hunchback Of Wildomar, KA6JMM, the only SoCal ham to be banned 5 times from local repeaters

The Dark Fleas,
we are legion!




Hammy Sammy 
03/22

Comments:
It’s pretty clear that all these JMM posts come from faggot Pulse.


Sexy Jack Hill 
03/21

Comments:
For all those who want a piece of sexxy me I will be bringin' it to Cuddeback. Because of my awesome amateur radio sexiness I am immune to Covid-19.



Sexy Jack Hill, a _true_ Model Ham


I'm bringin sexy Jack 
03/20

Comments:
Break for seXXXy Jack Hill.....


JMM & Tommy at Cuddleback Lake 
03/20

Comments:
KA6JMM and Tommy have bravely declared their undying love for one another on site at Cuddeback.

JMM repaired one of the two broken down motorhomes in his weedy Wildomar lot. His goal was to provide a Love Nest similar to the one he ran as a poor, jobless camp host near Big Bear.

JMM said "Ham radio has always been a cover to allow me to pursue men as lovers. I am tired of living a lie and Tommy and I plan to get married on 435"




Hammy Sammy 
03/20

Comments:
Amazing... even with the entire Peoples' Republic of Commiefornia on lockdown on the order of Comrade-Premier Gavin Gruesome, 435 is still dead except for the inane ramblings of Trailer Trash Tommi.
 < Previous 20
Page:
Next 20 >  

Back to THE OFFICIAL 147.450 FLAMEBOOK!

Contact administrator at flamebook@gmx.com